DJ Dave Betz
Arresting Sounds DJ Mobile Entertainment has been fine-tuning their DJ skills with a unique repertoire of mixes, music elements and playlists. Combine the music with a state of the art laser light show and your next event will be one to remember!! Arresting Sounds DJ Mobile Entertainment plays all genres of music custom tailored to your event, this is one DJ who isn’t afraid to innovate and try something new.
Here are a few things to consider...
- What kind of event are you hosting?
- Do you have a set date for your event?
- How did you hear about us?
- What is your event timeline?
- Where is your event being held?
- Which specific room are you in?
- How many guests are you expecting?
- What style of DJ are you looking for?
- What kind of music do you love?
- What kind of music do you dislike?
- What is your vision for your event?
- Have you considered additional lighting?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Do you have an entertainment budget?
- Where will we load in equipment?
- When is the room available for equipment set-up?
- Are other events happening at your venue?
- How much electrical power is available?
-Do they have on-site Wi-Fi available?
-Will the venue allow extra time if requested?
Print this page out to answer some of the
important planning questions you may have
and discuss them with your event planner..
Arresting Sounds Mobile Disc Jockey And Event Services
Equipment Set Up & Break Down
There is no charge for any set up or break down of equipment.
Free Consultation for any event
All events are special regardless of the occasion or the venue. Planning is essential to the success of your event and that is why we would like to be a part of it from the outset! There is no charge to meet and greet, and no commitment whatsoever unless you are satisfied. You tell us what you want, how you want it and it is up to us to provide the level of service you think will exceed your expectations.
Pricing & Availability
The going rate for any services isn't always what someone can afford or expect to pay. Although pricing can exceed $300 per hour for weddings and the like, we will work with you to provide a custom tailored package that is manageable.
Are we insured?
Yes. Of course. Quite often a venue will require proof of insurance before a Dj is allowed to perform. We are able to provide you and the venue with a certificate of insurance for your specific event. We also carry coverage for overhead rigging of sound and lighting systems. If your DJ is unable to quickly and easily provide you with proof of insurance please hire someone else.
How does the booking process work?
If you are considering a DJ who doesn't want to meet you or require a contract for their services please walk away. We enjoy getting to know our clients which allows us to provide personalized service. We are more than happy to meet you at your venue, prepare detailed quotes, and work with you to create the perfect event. After you accept the quote we will send you a formal contract for our services and ask you sign and return it with a deposit. Your date will be held and we will be available to meet with you and answer any questions you may have right up until the day of your event.
"Putting the Fun into your Function"